The ABC is vital in times of national emergency like the recent bushfires, floods and now the COVID-19 threat.
We are all dependent on the ABC for communicating health advice and pandemic information as our lives are dramatically changing everyday.
We must insist that the Prime Minister and his Cabinet colleagues include the ABC in their stimulus responses as Australia faces this national crisis.
Please compose an email using the form on this page, or directly email the Prime Minister and Ministers using the details below.
Australia depends on Our ABC - it must be funded.
- Prime Minister Scott Morrison: via this web form (email unavailable)
- Deputy Prime Minister Michael McCormack: Michael.McCormack.MP@aph.gov.au
- Communcations Minister Paul Fletcher: Paul.Fletcher.MP@aph.gov.au
- Health Minister Greg Hunt: Greg.Hunt.MP@aph.gov.au
- Social Security Minister Anne Ruston: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Finance Minister Mathias Cormann: email@example.com
- Industrial Relations Minister Christian Porter: Christian.Porter.MP@aph.gov.au